1. Can I submit an abstract outside of the mentioned research themes and sub topics?
Yes. If it is related to the field of Occupational and Environmental Health, you can still submit your abstract even if the topic is not covered by any theme or sub topics. The selection of your paper will be decided by scientific reviewing committee of the conference.
2. How can I get an Official Letter of Invitation / registration for presenting paper / attending the conference?
- An official letter of invitation / registration will be provided upon the request of authors / participant.
- An official letter of invitation will be provided as a soft copy via e-mail and we will make a reasonable effort to help authors to get their visas.
- The visa process generally takes a month and the authors should take care of their own applications. The ICOEH Team will not guarantee the visa.
3. Can I register to the conference before make the payments?
Yes. To get register to the conference you just need to submit the online registration form through our website.
4. When should I pay?
You must pay at the earliest to enjoy the lower registration fee. The registered delegate must make all the due payments before the commencement of pre-conference workshops /conference day.
5. Which payment mode I can use?
You can make the payments on online payment link of the conference website Click Here
However in case of difficulty in the above mode, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Are there any Discounts available?
Early bird discounts are available on registration. But only one discount is applicable per registration.
7. When can I get the receipt for conference registration fees?
The receipt will be issued at the conference registration desk.
8. What is the length of Oral Paper Presentation?
Allocated time for each technical presentation is 6-7 minutes including discussions, however it will depend upon the number of presenters in that session and will be finalized by the chair of the session.
9. Can I receive refund of my registration fee?
You can cancel the conference registration and will receive refund of your registration fees as per the cancellation policy.
Cancellations received in writing before July 31 2016 will be credited back to the registered delegate in full less 33% of the fee paid.
50% of the registration amount will be credited back to the registered delegate on cancellations received in writing between August 1 - 31, 2016 .
No refunds will be provided after this date.
Kindly note that the refund money will be credited back to the payee account after the event is over and latest by October 31, 2016 .
Substitute delegates are welcome without any penalty. Please advise the Conference Organisers by email of any name changes as soon as possible at email@example.com
10. Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, if you are unable to attend, you can nominate substitute delegate at no extra charge. You must nominate him/her a week prior to the conference date. Please advise the Conference Organisers by email of any name changes as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Does the conference fee include meals?
The conference registration fees include all materials, conference lunch with morning and evening refreshments.
12. Does the conference fee include accommodation and air tickets?
The conference fee does not include accommodation, transportation or air ticket. Delegates or their sponsoring bodies have to bear the cost of accommodation, transportation and air ticket. However we can facilitate the finding of accommodation. Please visit accommodation page Click Here. We kindly request you to inform us at email@example.com your arrival date and departure date.
13. What kind of technical equipment is provided for the presentation of papers at the conferences?
All the audio - visual support (Laptop Computer, LCD Data Projector, CD/DVD-ROM Drive, Power Point Presentation, Audio Video Presentation,Remote with Laser Pointer etc.) will be provided by the organizers at the presentation room.
14. How can I submit my paper for conference & journal publication?
Prospective authors should submit their full papers for conference & journal publication by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The receipt of paper submission will be confirmed via e-mail within 10 working days. In the event that you do not receive the confirmation receipt of your paper within 10 working days you are requested to immediately contact us at email@example.com.
15. What are the criteria for selecting conference papers for journal publication?
The papers which are selected and presented at the conference and submitted as full papers one week prior to the conference shall be considered for publication in the journal. The decision of the scientific committee of the conference / journal editorial board will be final.
16. Who all should attend this conference?
Scholars, Doctors, Practitioners of Occupational Health, Public Health, Nursing, Industrial Hygiene and Safety, Environmental Science, Ministries of Health, Labour, Environment & Forest, Industry, Mines, Agriculture, HRD, Law etc., Regulators, International Agencies/medical schools/universities, Scientific bodies, MSME representatives, Medical / nursing / engineering schools, Scientists, NGOs / Civil Societies, students, safety officials, trade unions, human resource representatives, CSR representatives etc.