Anthony Aarons FRSA, Australia will talk on ALL IN THE MIND :The Impact of Workplace Mental Illness
Anthony Aarons is the founder and CEO of Synergy Risk. He has been working in high risk environments for over a decade. First as managing director of a leading European stone production company and most recently as the executive manager and principal consultant at one Australia's leading integrated safety consultancies.
Anthony has experience in delivering strategic risk and safety processes for numerous multinational infrastructure, energy and resource companies. His expertise lies in culture and behaviour change around operational risk and he has seen firsthand, the need for the highest quality risk management processes. Moreover he has a deep understanding of the causal link between risk failures and incidents which have an impact on both the workers, the community and business as a whole.
Recent Projects Include:
- Jan De Nul / BHP Macedon Project Safety Culture Review
- BHP Port Hedland Expansion Strategic safety initiative Kimberley Diamond Company Business Improvement and Risk Management
- Ausgrid Risk Management / Safety Leadership strategy and roll out
- Singtel Optus Incident Management and Asset Risk Management
- Straits Mining Risk and Strategy planning
- Downer Infrastructure Culture Change Strategy
- One Steel – Critical risk management and safety leadership coaching program.